ABOUT TRINITY LIVE
Trinity Live a member of TRINITY GROUP, is a full-service brand experience creator, specializing in event and experiential marketing. We unite brands with their target audiences through offline, hybrid and virtual events, strategic marketing campaigns, digital engagements, and experiential activation.
Our website: www.trinitylive.net
Our showreel: https://youtu.be/czKD_2ag64c
WHY JOIN US?
We understand that you are here to learn and contribute, but a little fun along the way wouldn’t hurt. Our team is young, wild and unique, we love some random happy hours with treats, every Friday acoustic performance at the bar. We work smartly and play wildly, care to join us? Now let’s take a look at the description below to find out whether we can be a great match
- Receive and analyze client brief from Account team/direct manager or Art Director
- Coordinate with Copywriter/Strategic Planning Manager to develop creatives, key visual & adaptations and execution required project (including but not limited to FA, test prints, field visit and review the quality of final product
- Collaborate closely with team members, develop and maintain art direction for creatives throughout the project.
- Create and design artwork upon Creative Director’s request.
- Ensure the quality of produced artwork and support event/producer team in delivering the key concept/art of the whole project.
- Weekly update to direct manager
- Update new art/visual trend to BOD and Art director
- Other tasks upon request from Art Director and BOD.
- Excellent design 2D/3D skills
- At least 2-3 years of experience in a relevant position in relevant field (preferably Event Agency)
- Enthusiastic, creative and have passion for art & the ability to understand the needs of clients.
- Broad understanding and frequent updates on photographic, performance trend, tech-performance trend, graphic design, filmography, architecture, interior design and digital design,
- Ability to work under high pressure
- Ability to work independently and in team, inclined to support team on delivering the artwork on time.
- Well organized and good time management
- Age: 23 to 30 years old
- Obtain a bachelor/college degree in graphic design or visual art
- Excellent command of tools such as Corel, InDesign, AutoCAD, 3D Max or Sketch up (not all of these tools)
- Basic English
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
- Competitive salary package and annual bonus.
- A professional and nurturing working environment with young and dynamic team.
- Promotion and salary rise upon KPI accomplishment.
- Health-care package and company trip.
- Expertise and workshop training
- Other insurance and benefit under the compliance of Vietnamese Labour Law.
- Other benefits to be discussed with candidates.