ABOUT TRINITY LIVE
Trinity Live a member of TRINITY GROUP, is a full-service brand experience creator, specializing in event and experiential marketing. We unite brands with their target audiences through offline, hybrid and virtual events, strategic marketing campaigns, digital engagements, and experiential activation.
Our website: www.trinitylive.net
Our showreel: https://youtu.be/czKD_2ag64c
WHY JOIN US?
We understand that you are here to learn and contribute, but a little fun along the way wouldn’t hurt. Our team is young, wild and unique, we love some random happy hours with treats, every Friday acoustic performance at the bar. We work smartly and play wildly, care to join us? Now let’s take a look at the description below to find out whether we can be a great match
- Receive and analyze client brief with team leader
- Participate in research & Brainstorm
- Participate in planning, produce the proposal and present the pitch/company service to client.
- Prepare budget plan, contract/liquidation and conduct negotiation with clients.
- Supervise the project via manage project timeline, supervise and execute the project, coordinate with other teams to deliver the project goals.
- Update woring progress to direct manager
- Other tasks (include but not limited) as request from direct manager.
- Support Account & Creative team on planning and content related matters based on project scope of works.
- Having obtained a bachelor/college degree in Marketing or Business
- At least 1 year of experience working in similar position in a relevant field or event agency
- Excellent command of English
- Excellent presentation skills and creative
- Capability to endure high pressure working environment
- Good negotiation skill, good team-work and collaboration.
- Well organized, excellent time management.
- Capability to deliver and manage multiple project at the same time.
- Age ranging from 23-30 years old.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
- Competitive salary package and annual bonus.
- A professional and nurturing working environment with young and dynamic team.
- Promotion and salary rise upon KPI accomplishment.
- Health-care package and company trip.
- Expertise and workshop training
- Other insurance and benefit under the compliance of Vietnamese Labour Law.
- Other benefits to be discussed with candidates.