ABOUT TRINITY LIVE
Trinity Live a member of TRINITY GROUP, is a full-service brand experience creator, specializing in event and experiential marketing. We unite brands with their target audiences through offline, hybrid and virtual events, strategic marketing campaigns, digital engagements, and experiential activation.
Our website: www.trinitylive.net
Our showreel: https://youtu.be/czKD_2ag64c
WHY JOIN US?
We understand that you are here to learn and contribute, but a little fun along the way wouldn’t hurt. Our team is young, wild and unique, we love some random happy hours with treats, every Friday acoustic performance at the bar. We work smartly and play wildly, care to join us? Now let’s take a look at the description below to find out whether we can be a great match
- Act as a representative in receiving briefs from clients, pitching and client services.
- Manage contract and supervise the delivery of contract’s items, ensure client satisfaction, resolve issues and follow client’s request.
- Advocate the expertise and self-development of team members, encourage and facilitate a learning culture within the team
- Manage closely the delivery of project’s KPI, in charge of project/product quality as well as frequent report, final report to clients
- Prepare strategic plan to acquire target client. Evaluate market and industry trends, conduct competitor analysis and develop suppliers’ relationship.
- Maintain and nurture client relationships, obtain insights for client’s needs and goal, provide tailor-fit solutions to high profile clients and advocate the expansion of company business.
- Validate and nurture potential clients for future cooperation.
- Review and assess actual progress in comparison with KPI. Identify determinant factor contributing to the grow/loss of revenue and propose solutions to achieve sales pipeline.
- Participate in company’s quarterly, yearly strategic planning.
- Having obtained a bachelor/college degree in Marketing or Business
- At least 3-4 years of experience working as an Account Manager in relevant field
- Have good insights of competitors and market
- Excellent command of English
- Excellent presentation skills and sense of art
- Capability to endure high pressure working environment
- Good negotiation skills, good team-work and collaboration.
- Well organized, excellent time management.
- Transformational leadership
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
- Competitive salary package and annual bonus including (but not limited to) sales commission.
- A professional and nurturing working environment with young and dynamic team.
- Recharge day – day off after OT
- Promotion and salary rise upon KPI accomplishment.
- Health-care package and company trip.
- Expertise and workshop training
- Other insurance and benefit under the compliance of Vietnamese Labour Law.
- Other benefits to be discussed with candidates.