ABOUT TRINITY LIVE
Trinity Live a member of TRINITY GROUP, is a full-service brand experience creator, specializing in event and experiential marketing. We unite brands with their target audiences through offline, hybrid and virtual events, strategic marketing campaigns, digital engagements, and experiential activation.
Our website: www.trinitylive.net
Our showreel: https://youtu.be/czKD_2ag64c
WHY JOIN US?
We understand that you are here to learn and contribute, but a little fun along the way wouldn’t hurt. Our team is young, wild and unique, we love some random happy hours with treats, every Friday acoustic performance at the bar. We work smartly and play wildly, care to join us? Now let’s take a look at the description below to find out whether we can be a great match
- Well-established understanding of brands building, products, industry trend to support creative plans.
- In charge of media and communication planning for brands
- Critical analytics and strategic media and communication proposal.
- In charge of creatives and production for media and communication plans.
- Broad and –indepth understanding of media and communication trends, strong capability to evelate and qualify projects and target audience, expert in develop strategic planning for brands and clients.
- Understand indicidual brands’ target and objectives.
- Strong capability to generate tech-savi creatives – including but not limited to social media platform (Facebook, Instagram, Tiktok, Youtube…) and other suitable channels
- Provide concept, solutions and execution plan in an impressive deck/pitch
- Smart planning and strong-willed for project delivery.
Qualifications & Experience
- At least 3-5 years of experience working in similar role in relevant field
- Is an expert in marketing and advertising
- Strong expertise in brand building and experience
- Transformational leadership & excellent project management
- Is an expert in organizational operation, multiple projects and time management.
- Is an expert in managing, motivating and empowering team members
- Excellent communication & negotiation skills
- Age of 25 to 35 years old
- Obtained a bachelor/college degree in Art, Graphic Design, Marketing, Media, Professional Communication, PR or other relevant fields.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
- Competitive salary package and annual bonus.
- A professional and nurturing working environment with young and dynamic team.
- Promotion and salary rise upon KPI accomplishment.
- Working hours: 9:00 to 18:00 from Monday to Friday
- Health-care package and company trip.
- Expertise and workshop training
- Other insurance and benefit under the compliance of Vietnamese Labour Law.
- Other benefits to be discussed with candidates.